PRICE: $ 210 USD *
WARRANTY: 14 DAYS *
* - Please, ask our consultant to get more details
If you have reached this page, you are surely interested in such an issue, as speedometer calibration. We are happy to help you in resolving of this issue. For us, winding a digital odometer as well as a mechanical odometer is a common question. We know how to correct a speedometer quickly and easily! Having bought our calibration device for odometers, you will be able to roll up extra miles by yourself at any time.
CAN odometer correction device (or as it is also called «CAN speedo calibration device», «CAN mileage correction tool», etc.) is a reliable device that will never let you down, and when using it properly, will serve you for many years. The proposed digital speedometer rolling-up device has no need in installation. You simply connect the CAN odometer calibration device to the connector intended for diagnostic purposes, start up the ignition, and the mileage increases. It is fast, easy and convenient!
The device supports the following car makes
CAN ODOMETER CORRECTION DEVICE HAS SEVRAL ADVANTAGES
- Winding occurs simultaneously in all the units containing the mileage data;
- Using a CAN correction (calibration) device is not determined during the vehicle inspection;
- It is fast and convenient to use the device, as the connection of the odometer calibration device to OBDII connector is carried out right inside the passenger compartment;
- High rate of winding speed;
- No need to install the device *;
- The device is quite compact and can be stored in the glove box of the car;
- CAN speedo correction device works on the cars with any engine capacity of any transmission.
A key point of digital odometer correction is the quality of winding. A person without special knowledge and skills will hardly be able to roll up the mileage accurately. So, you should not look for digital speedometer calibration device schemas and then try to turn up the mileage on your own. The result can be very disappointing, for example, the car electronic system can fail.
Optimal ways for rolling up a speedometer are as follows:
- Apply a special service center for mileage correction;
- Buy an odometer calibration device.
It is advisable to visit a car service center for such a service if you need to wind your odometer once. And if you need to roll up the mileage regularly, it will be more money-saving to buy a correction (calibration) device and use it anytime anywhere.
Try to avoid amateur service when winding the mileage. Otherwise, repairing of the broken electrical system of your car can result in a tidy sum.
THERE ARE ALWAYS QUITE ENOUGH REASONS FOR ODOMETER CORRECTION, HERE ARE A FEW OF THEM
- Reimbursement of petrol expenses. At the government and commercial organizations, the calculation of compensations for fuel and lubricants is often based on such indicators as the average consumption of petroleum products per 1 mile. But, unfortunately, almost no one takes into account that in traffic jams fuel can be spent much more than the average value. And what is left to do for a driver? Does not he pay extra money for the difference from his own wage? It is easier to buy a CAN correction device and roll up extra miles, and finally get a just compensation for the lubricants;
- Replacement of the dashboard. If for one reason or another you had to replace an instrument panel with a new one, you will get a discrepancy of the data displayed (on the new panel they will be equal to zero) and true mileage (on the old dashboard). To bring the data displayed in accordance with the actual mileage, calibration of the values is required;
- Failure of the data displayed.
As you can see, the device has quite a lot of advantages! If you want to buy an odometer correction device or any other equipment for speedometer calibration, contact us.
- If you have a car released till 2006, you need a Pulse Odometer Correction Speed Generator to wind your odometer.
- If you have a car of the Korean origin, then you need an Odometer Calibration Device for the Korean Cars.
- If you have a truck, van or tractor, as well as any other truck vehicles, then you need a Truck Odometer Correction Device.